**Previous winners of the McChord Spouses Club Scholarships ARE welcome to apply and eligible to receive the McChord Thrift Shop Scholarships, granted they meet the requirements below.**
1. These awards will be offered to legal dependent spouses of:
A. Active duty Air Force personnel stationed in the local area or on assignment to any unaccompanied remote tour where the family resides in the local area*
B. Retired Air Force personnel residing in the local area*
C. Deceased Air Force personnel whose family resides in the local area*
D. Air Force reservists and Air National Guard assigned to McChord Field
*Local area is defined as up to and including the area within a 40-mile radius of the main gate of McChord Field. Applicants must be authorized dependent privileges and possess a valid dependent ID card.
2. The applicant must have a high school diploma, G.E.D. certificate or a recent college transcript with a GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
3. The applicant must be enrolled during the academic year 2019-2020 in a prescribed course of study geared toward degree completion.
4. Spouses may reapply for our scholarships as many times as they like. However, an individual will NOT be awarded scholarship money from this organization more than twice.
5. NOTE: Applicants who have previously submitted application packages, regardless of whether or not they were awarded a scholarship, must re-submit all required information.